The candidates are required to deposit Rs. 1000/- for GCU-GAT 2019/II through online bank deposit slip in online branches of HBL.
How to Register?
- All those candidates who are interested in taking GCU-GAT test are required to register online for appearing in the test.
- For GCU-GAT test fill the registration/application form (online) properly with complete and correct information.
- One login account must be used for only one candidate.
Candidates must use valid / personal email for login; to receive further information/updates regarding GCU-GAT.
- Candidates who are applying for more than one subject; must fill the Separate Application Form for each Subject.
- Candidate must upload his / her photograph with full face coverage before printing challan form.
- In case of incomplete information, the application will not be entertained.
- The applicant shall submit printed copy of application form alongwith original paid challan, attested copies of CNIC and transcript / Degree. The same may be sent through courier / postal service to the office of the Registrar, GC University Lahore till the last date.
- Roll No. Slip and seating plan shall be downloaded by the candidate almost 02 days before the test.
- Mobile Phone or any other electronic gadget is not allowed in the Test Centre.